Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Outsmart Overeating Podcast

Mar 29, 2021

This week's episode of the Fat Murder Podcast is all about optimizing your success through being coachable.

A person who is coachable is not only receptive to receiving feedback, but they actually go the extra mile to seek out constructive criticism in an effort to improve their performance. The world's most...

Mar 22, 2021

On today's episode of the Fat Murder Podcast, Rog Law, joins me as we discuss: Are you focusing on what's going well or what's going wrong?


As humans, we're guilty of focusing on what's wrong in our lives. It's natural. You can blame this nifty little habit on your reptilian brain whose sole purpose is to protect you...

Mar 15, 2021

Though it has been used for decades as the go-to measurement for health based on your size, in recent years, the BMI has been widely criticized for its oversimplification of what being healthy really means. 
Join co-coach, Steph Miramontes, and me as we discuss why the BMI is outdated, inaccurate, and needs to be drop...

Mar 8, 2021

The problem with labeling foods "good" or "bad" is now they've been given life. It stops being a neutral food choice and starts having a moral implication. 

In other words, as soon as a food is labeled "bad," we begin to feel bad for making the decision to eat it. And often that guilt spirals into eating MORE food to...

Mar 1, 2021

This week on the Fat Murder Podcast, co-coachi, Eileen Trujillo is back to talk about how to create a life you love, right now. NOT 10 pounds from now, but TODAY.

In this episode we discuss why innate talent, intelligence, and external circumstances only accounts for 25% of our success while the other remaining 75%...